bug reporting.. bugzilla

Sriram Ramkrishna sramkris at ichips.intel.com
Wed Dec 11 18:03:01 EST 2002

It's also a good way to log all new features as well.  What we really
need is to find some volunteers (hint hint). :-)  Bug systems and what
not is not going to get very far without someone to handle the bugs.  It
doesn't have to be one person but can be a shared responsibility.

As Dave mentioned, a good FAQ and maybe an expanded tutorial on
include/exclude would help.  I see the following (suggested) categories:

Bugs, Feature Requests, FAQ questions(Rsync Hangs etc), Rules (include/exclude Qs), librsync devel Qs.

sri