SPAM on List...

John Morgan Salomon john at zog.net
Tue Dec 10 10:05:00 EST 2002

While on the subject of spam, wouldn't it be an idea to maybe strip
senders' email
addresses from the mail archives, or just making a version with email
addresses
available to subscribers?

Sorry if this has been brought up before, but it occurred to me that
keeping them
publicly visible might not be such a clever idea...

Cheers,

-John