bug reporting.. bugzilla

Sriram Ramkrishna sramkris at ichips.intel.com
Thu Dec 5 23:53:01 EST 2002

If the model works thats fine but people who don't want to be on the
mailing list it's a nice way to look things up.  I don't want to add
more complexity by adding bug tracking if what people are using today
is fine with them.

I think where we are at; is that we are just waiting for a volunteer to
step up perhaps and keep track of the small set of bugs that we have
or have a common set of user gotchas that people can loo up.

sri