Using -F and -f

the.pirla at flashnet.it the.pirla at flashnet.it
Wed Aug 28 03:37:01 EST 2002

Hi all,
I'm interesting in using -F and -f options to generate
delta files to transfer to other computers not connected by
network.

I'm using cygwin whit rsync version 2.5.5 protocol 26, but
even if those options are explaned, I can't use them.

So I downloaded source for rsync+ but I'm not able to
compile it because I have this error messages.

$ make all
gcc -I. -I. -g -O2 -c rsync.c -o rsync.o
In file included from rsync.h:366,
                 from rsync.c:23:
proto.h:176: conflicting types for `strlcpy'
/usr/include/string.h:64: previous declaration of `strlcpy'
proto.h:177: conflicting types for `strlcat'
/usr/include/string.h:63: previous declaration of `strlcat'
make: *** [rsync.o] Error 1

Someone can help me in compiling it?

Tanks in advance
   Ambrogio De Lorenzo