Filenames with blanks

Charles R. Jones drdevlin at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 24 06:19:00 EST 2002

I'm not a shell script expert but I think if you used something like
this:

Make a script 'getflist.sh':
for filename in `find '$src_dir'  -mtime -'$days' -type f `
do
   echo -n \'$filename\'' '
done

And used it like this:
COM=`getflist.sh`
rsync  -rxlupogtSvve ssh  $src_host:"$COM" $targ_dir

It might work since the 'getflist.sh' script returns a list like so:
'/src_dir/file1' '/src_dir/file2' '/src_dir/file3'