superlifter design notes and a new proposal

Randy Kramer rhkramer at fast.net
Wed Aug 7 07:24:30 EST 2002

Wayne Davison wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Martin Pool wrote:
> > What are your thoughts about error reporting?  Are they going to be
> > messages back in the other direction?
>
> I've been wondering about this myself.

--<good over my head stuff snipped ;-) >---

Maybe something like this is discussed above, but is there any chance of
one means of notification (in the event of a failure that kills
communication back to the client) something like this: on the next
connection attempt by that client, report the results of the previous
connection (failure)?

Randy Kramer