new rsync release needed soon?

jw schultz jw at pegasys.ws
Fri Aug 2 18:04:02 EST 2002

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 12:03:00PM -0500, Dave Dykstra wrote:
> Yes I think a new release is needed soon, but there's more patches than
> that that should get in.  A bunch of them have been posted and I was hoping
> you were keeping track of them and would be putting more of them in.

To put in my two bits.  I would be pleased to see my
--link-dest and --exclude-from stdin patches get in.
The opinions of others my differ but they are fairly
non-intrusive and i've seen a moderate amount of interest.

I've just resynced them with cvs and resent so they should
apply cleanly.

	email address:		jw at pegasys.ws

		Remember Cernan and Schmitt