Large File Support on AIX 4.3.3

Aharon aharon at superfreeway.com
Thu Aug 1 11:57:50 EST 2002

Large file support on 2.5.5 is also not working for HP/UX 11.0.  I get the
same error.. And rsync reports that 64 bit files are compiled in.

aurora:/ # rsync
rsync  version 2.5.5  protocol version 26
Copyright (C) 1996-2002 by Andrew Tridgell and others
<http://rsync.samba.org/>
Capabilities: 64-bit files, socketpairs, hard links, symlinks, batchfiles,
              no IPv6, 32-bit system inums, 64-bit internal inums

Aharon

--
Sr Unix Administrator
Tampa, Florida