rsync 2.5.5 - Utilizing "exclude from" in rsync.conf

Paul Slinski pauls at globaliqx.com
Fri Apr 26 14:40:57 EST 2002

Dave,

Excludes worked fine from client to server. Both systems are RedHat Linux 7.2
(2.4.18 kernel)

Rsync output on both systems (snipped):
rsync  version 2.5.5  protocol version 26
Capabilities: 64-bit files, socketpairs, hard links, symlinks, batchfiles,
    IPv6, 64-bit system inums, 64-bit internal inums

Command line is
rsync -vv -a -z /home/paul/graphica/ paul at 192.168.10.254::test/

Maybe I need to use excludes on the clients instead.

--
Paul Slinski
System Administrator
pauls at globaliqx.com