skipping non-regular file

Jean-Hugues BELPOIS Jean-Hugues.Belpois at univ-brest.fr
Mon Apr 22 06:03:02 EST 2002

Hello,

When using rsync 2.4.6 on a linux machine to copy a complete web directory
(rescursively) on an other linux machine on my local network.
For one file I got : skipping non-regular file www/svg_mysql/mysql.sock
This file got the "s" flag set (and I suppose that is the problem).
Anybody can tell me which option should I use to also in the syntax of the
rsync command to copy this file too ? I've tried --devices without success.

Regards

jhb

ps : sorry for my broked english...
pps  : here is the syntax of the command

#rsync --stats --compress --rsh=/usr/bin/ssh --recursive --times --perms --l
inks --delete /var/www 10.10.10.10::www-info-j