List Alive?

Martin Pool mbp at samba.org
Sat Apr 20 20:25:02 EST 2002

On 20 Apr 2002, Martin Pool <mbp at samba.org> wrote:
> On 21 Apr 2002, John Conover <conover at rahul.net> wrote:
> >
> > Yea, what is kind of funny is that I noticed I wasn't getting the
> > list. So I went to the rsync site, and tried to join-and found I
> > was already joined. I just wasn't getting the distribution. So
> > I unsubscribed, and re-subscribed, and everything seems OK now.

Could it be, perhaps, because of your irritating (bordering on
arrogant) anti-spam bouncer?

Now I remember why you were auto-disabled: because rahul.net generated
many bounces messages back to samba.org.  If you don't want to see
mail from us that's OK with me, but kindly don't clog up the net.

Making people jump through hoops when they're giving you help for free
is pretty bloody impolite.

--
Martin