Patch: update popt/ to 1.5.1

Jos Backus jos at catnook.com
Sat Apr 20 12:25:01 EST 2002

This patch updates the files under popt/ to the latest vendor drop. The only
change is the inclusion of a FreeBSD-specific patch to popt.c. This is needed
in case somebody decides to build rsync on that platform without using the
port. I'm not happy about the wording in popt/README.rsync so I may change it.

The patch is available at

    http://www.catnook.com/rsync-popt-1.5.1.patch

Comments welcome!

(Note that I will be losing DSL connectivity for a week any moment now while I
switch providers.)

--
Jos Backus                 _/  _/_/_/        Santa Clara, CA