rsync HELP!!!

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Wed Apr 17 15:30:11 EST 2002

Sonu:  I'm giving the whole history to the rsync list.  If the tests i
subscribed passed, yet you get that error, it's more in depth than i can
go into.  You've got 1 hour, let's hope somebody immediately recognizes
the problem.  I've got some ideas, but no time to explore any more for
you.

Gentlemen:  does anybody see a quick resolution for Sonu?  Looks like he's
under the gun, but he hasn't actually told me anything about what he's
trying to do with it.  I've hit the high spots, got him a working
rsyncd.conf (it looks like), but  i'm out of time myself (given nearly 30
scarce minutes over the past 2 days).

Tim Conway
tim.conway at philips.com
303.682.4917
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, n9hmg on AIM
perl -e 'print pack(nnnnnnnnnnnn,
19061,29556,8289,28271,29800,25970,8304,25970,27680,26721,25451,25970),
".\n" '
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"
----- Forwarded by Tim Conway/LMT/SC/PHILIPS on 04/17/2002 04:23 PM -----

"Sonu Singh" <sonu_mtl at hotmail.com>