Initial debug of client - Need command line help

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Tue Apr 16 07:20:03 EST 2002

Experts, feel free to jump on me for being wrong, but the forking, as i
understand it, is integral to the way rsync currently does its work, and i
don't think you can realy debug it in the classical sense.  Anybody found
a way around this one?

Tim Conway
tim.conway at philips.com
303.682.4917
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, n9hmg on AIM
perl -e 'print pack(nnnnnnnnnnnn,
19061,29556,8289,28271,29800,25970,8304,25970,27680,26721,25451,25970),
".\n" '
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

"John E. Malmberg" <wb8tyw at qsl.net>
Sent by: rsync-admin at lists.samba.org