switch server/client mode...

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Fri Apr 12 10:48:02 EST 2002

So how would this work?  The server sends all the files to the client, the
client figures out whether it needs the file, and if so, the server sends
it again?

Tim Conway
tim.conway at philips.com
303.682.4917
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, n9hmg on AIM
perl -e 'print pack(nnnnnnnnnnnn,
19061,29556,8289,28271,29800,25970,8304,25970,27680,26721,25451,25970),
".\n" '
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

michael at home.debsupport.de
Sent by: rsync-admin at lists.samba.org