getaddrinfo.c error compiling rsync on tru64 5.1A

martin sigilfredo cabrera martincab at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 10 13:52:02 EST 2002

I'm sorry, my trouble was already solved at
/rsync-2.5.5/patches/rsync_zoong_tru64.diff. I defined: EAI_BADHINTS,
EAI_PROTOCOL, EAI_MAX, AI_PASSIVE, AI_CANONNAME, AI_NUMERICHOST and AI_MASK
at getaddrinfo.c and all compiles fine

I promise read more the next time. Thanks any a lot.

Martin Sigilfredo Cabrera