is it a bug or a feature? re:time zone differences, laptops, and suggestion for a new option

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Fri Apr 5 06:02:18 EST 2002

I just did a win2k install, and as I thought i'd remembered, it asked
whether the hardware clock was UTC or localtime (and recommends
localtime).  Of course, I chose UTC, but most would probably follow
MegaSloth's recommendation.  I don't know how to change it on an
already-installed system, though.  Does anyone else?

Tim Conway
tim.conway at philips.com
303.682.4917
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, n9hmg on AIM
perl -e 'print pack(nnnnnnnnnnnn,
19061,29556,8289,28271,29800,25970,8304,25970,27680,26721,25451,25970),
".\n" '
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

Martin Pool <mbp at samba.org>
Sent by: rsync-admin at lists.samba.org