rsync reporting unexpected close and error in protocal data stream

Paul LaMadeleine plamadeleine at lightbridge.com
Fri Apr 5 01:12:05 EST 2002

Greeings,

         I'm running rsync version 2.5.4 on a solaris 2.8 box in daemon
mode.  I've got nfs mounts on a system in one datacenter and I've more nfs
mounts on a different system in a second data center.  I'm trying to sync
of of the nfs mounts and I'm getting the errors seen below.  I've got five
other nfs mounts running exactly the same way with out an issue.

         any comments?

         thanks,

         Paul