Getting Error: channel 0: chan_shutdown_write: close() failed for fd5: Resource temporarily una

E. Lev elev009 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 08:12:03 EST 2001

Hi there,

I've installed the whole cygwin package on an NT4 machine.  I've been
trying to rsync from the NT box to a box running openbsd (an account on an
isp).  I'm using a test directory to see if things are working.  At the end
of transmission - I get an error - does anyone have any ideas as to what it
means?  (i.e should I talk to the ISP because its something that's a
problem with their rsync server or is it something wrong that I'm doing on
the NT box).

I'd appreciate any and all advice/feedback.

El

$ rsync -e ssh -av ./Tmp/ zoopy at core.stuff.net:~/Tmp/
zoopy at core.stuff.net's password:
building file list ... done
created directory /home3/zoopy/Tmp/
./
_viminfo
agrb
agrb-tmp
bubbleSort-occur.txt
current.tar
eltst.ba
find.txt
orig-tst.ba
orig.bashrc
pinghome.ba
search.ba
tags
track-rep.ba
tst
tst.ba
./
channel 0: chan_shutdown_write: close() failed for fd5: Resource
temporarily una
vailable
read error: Connection reset by peer