Include / Exclude question

Coroiu Cosmin Marius crosby at sec.co.ro
Tue Sep 25 19:18:31 EST 2001

		Hello all !
	I want to save some of the directories and files from my home dir.For
that I create a new directory where I moved the file for sync and I made
some symlinks to the dirs which I want to include in sync.The hidden
directoris (like .netscape) are not included in sync. How can I say to
rsync to include these directories too and how can I exclude a list of
directories (I have .mozilla too and I don't want do synchronize the
cache dir from .netscape and .mozilla ) ?

Thanks in advance

Crosby.

--
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important
that you do it."  --Mahatma Gandhi

ICQ #35594993   Linux Registered User #216853