unexpected EOF in read_timeout

Michelle Brownsworth mdb at primelogic.com
Sat Sep 8 05:22:20 EST 2001

>The 2.4.7pre1 release fixes this problem quite well, at least for me.
>
>Carey

Carey,

I installed the 2.4.7pre1 release with high hopes, but here's the result:

receiving file list ... done
htdocs/acescounseling/docs/stats/
htdocs/acescounseling/logs/
htdocs/adihome/docs/stats/
htdocs/adihome/logs/
htdocs/acescounseling/logs/combined_log
htdocs/acescounseling/logs/error_log
htdocs/aditude/docs/stats/
htdocs/agabahrain/docs/stats/
htdocs/agabahrain/logs/
htdocs/alpine/docs/stats/
htdocs/alpine/logs/
htdocs/ameresou/docs/stats/
htdocs/ameresou/logs/
htdocs/americat/docs/stats/
htdocs/americat/logs/
htdocs/anglers/docs/
htdocs/anglers/docs/stats/
htdocs/anglers/logs/
htdocs/antiques/docs/stats/
htdocs/antiques/logs/
htdocs/aoe/docs/stats/
htdocs/arkin/docs/stats/
htdocs/arlie/docs/
htdocs/arlie/docs/arlieco/assets/images/autogen/
htdocs/arlie/docs/arlieco/html/
htdocs/arlie/docs/riverbend/
htdocs/arlie/docs/riverbend/images/
htdocs/adihome/logs/combined_log
Write failed flushing stdout buffer.
Connection to nova closed by remote host.
rsync: connection to server unexpectedly closed (2774745 bytes read so far)
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(187)
rsync: connection to server unexpectedly closed (2742906 bytes read so far)
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(187)

DOH!  Any idea what a "code 12" error is?

.\\ichelle