RSync on NT

Daniel.J.Botz at Cummins.com Daniel.J.Botz at Cummins.com
Sat Sep 8 00:12:22 EST 2001

Hello,

I've been struggling to get RSync to work between two NT workstations (I'll
call them A and B).  I've got Cygwin installed on both and RSync running as
a service on machine A.  I want to replicate some files on machine A to
machine B.  I issue the RSync command on machine B and here is what I
get....

(Issued on machine B):
rsync.exe --verbose --stats --archive --delete --rsync-path
="/cygdrive/c/bin/rsync.exe" A:/cygdrive/c/dirA /cygdrive/c/dirB

read error: Connection reset by peer

Can anybody tell me how to fix this?

Thanks!!!
Dan Botz