@ERROR

Dave Dykstra dwd at bell-labs.com
Fri Sep 7 23:39:52 EST 2001

Maybe the person on the other end is running their own --daemon server due
to a lack of understanding?

I suggest you use a "log file" option or look in your syslog to see if you
can see the error message, but as far as I can tell that lock file is only
used when "max connections" is set to something greater than zero, and the
default is zero.

- Dave Dykstra