About mirroring in both sides

Dave Dykstra dwd at bell-labs.com
Tue Oct 23 02:04:41 EST 2001

I am sorry, but I am having trouble understanding your question because of
the poor English in your message.

Does the -u or --update option help you?

Normally rsync does not delete files that are excluded.  A common problem
is that people do not include a slash at the end of the source path and
don't realize that that means the destination has the base directory
name added onto it.

- Dave Dykstra