rsync 2.4.6 upload trouble

willem realother at wildape.com
Thu Oct 18 19:31:11 EST 2001

as you can see my connection isn't activ at all
it just says it's do building the list and than waits
60 sec and gives a time out. but the stange thing is
1 box is an Redhat(server) and the other a
Mandrake(client) box. I also have an Redhat(client)
and it works find from there(just fount out it did) so
is there is any bug kown in Madrakes rsync let me know
in the meen while I'm working on an rehat replacement:)