transferring files that don't exist on remote system.

John Price jp+rsync at gcfl.net
Sun Oct 14 11:48:42 EST 2001

I think the --update option does what you want.

--
John Price <linux-guru at gcfl.net>  AIM: GCFL Owner

Today's funny quote of the day:
Get a new car for your spouse - it'll be a great trade!

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean funnies
five times a week, FOR FREE & no ads in the mailings!

PGP public key: http://www.gcfl.net/~linux-guru/publickey.txt

The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person
and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.