Help with Interupted Transfers

Robert Gullace BobG at Routescape.com
Thu Oct 4 05:02:42 EST 2001

Hello,
            I am using Rsync to sync up several file systems on one AIX
4.3.3 box to another across a T1. I have rsync running as a daemon on the
destination machine. My problem is tha tI have been seing several ocations
where the process will just end. When I check the log file on the
destination system I see the following errors.

                        Transfer Interrupted (code 30) at io.c(65)
                        Transfer Interrupted (code 20) at main.c(663)

            I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on these codes.
I realize the problem could be anywhere. I may also be having problems with
system resources. But I would like to know what these mean so that I can
start looking in for a problem in a particular place. I do know that my
command lines work. They have worked on this system before and other
systems.

Thank you.
Robert A. Gullace
Systems Analyst
Insight Distribution Systems
Bobg at routescape.com <mailto:Bobg at routescape.com>
TronixManWork                                     AOL Instant Messenger