cannot create .hosts.b0WX1x : File exists

Rok Krulec Rok.Krulec at fpp.edu
Thu Nov 29 10:34:04 EST 2001

Hello Dave,

thank You for Your time; sorry I didn't included my rsyncd.conf. As I
said, on two other machines with EXACTLY the same config file and EXACTLY
the same passwd entries for nobody and nogroup = same ID's, it works
perfectly. EXECTLY the same permissions on target directory alos ofcourse.

This is my /etc/rsyncd.conf:

--- CUT HERE ---
motd file = /etc/issue.net
max connections = 0