Not all files synched - hard link problems???

Dave Dykstra dwd at bell-labs.com
Wed Nov 28 08:51:02 EST 2001

Unfortunately there is no way to search the archive.  That would be very
useful.

I haven't heard of any similar problems reported with hard links before,
and I've been following this list closely for several years.   I notice
your command line looks pretty complicated, so I suggest that you try to
narrow it down to the smallest reproducible case, preferably one that you
can completely describe to someone else how to reproduce starting from
scratch.  Often such an exercise alone will reveal a solution, but if not
at least it allows somebody else to debug it.

- Dave Dykstra