Is anybody else gettting these?

Kevin Saenz KSaenz at sebs.com.au
Tue Nov 20 09:08:50 EST 2001

Tim,

Why are you using such a large font?

-----Original Message-----
From: tim.conway at philips.com [mailto:tim.conway at philips.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 20 November 2001 7:34 AM
To: Randy Kramer
Cc: Rusty Carruth; rsync at lists.samba.org; rsync-admin at lists.samba.org
Subject: Re: Is anybody else gettting these?

*	Shoot.  I had no idea this stupid mail system was doing that.  I
hate lotus almost as much as i do microsoft.  anyway, i'll make a point of
at least setting an extralarge font, for those whose clients try to render
this stupid html stuff.  Again, i'm sorry to take the list off topic.  Poor
judgement on my part, and it won't happen again, and if i CAN get this
danged thing to stop formatting my mail, i will.

Tim Conway
tim.conway at philips.com
303.682.4917
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, n9hmg on AIM
perl -e 'print pack(nnnnnnnnnnnn,
19061,29556,8289,28271,29800,25970,8304,25970,27680,26721,25451,25970),
".\n" '
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

		Randy Kramer <rhkramer at fast.net>
Sent by: rsync-admin at lists.samba.org