modules madness / ssh regardless of daemon

Brian Clark brianj at fusionwerks.com
Tue Nov 20 06:40:04 EST 2001

@ 2:07:10 PM on 11/19/2001, M. Drew Streib wrote:

MDS> Leaving off the ssh option, and formatting as Tim suggested
MDS> earlier, will use rsync's built in transport, which will behave
MDS> more like it seems you are expecting.

Well I don't know what the h-e-double-hockey-sticks I was doing
before, but I wasn't doing something right. I just ran Tim's
suggestion (which I thought I'd done before and got the "can't exec
rsh" error) and it seemed to work fine.

(I just caught your reply too, Ben. :-) Thanks..)

Thanks guys! Very very helpful.

--
 -Brian Clark | PGP is spoken here: 0xE4D0C7C8
  Please, DO NOT carbon copy me on list replies.