Secure connection to testor refused !

Kapoor, Nishikant X Nishikant.X.Kapoor at xcelenergy.com
Sat Nov 17 01:06:37 EST 2001

Thanks for the help. I did go through quite a few docs but could not
figure that out. Thanks again.

However, after setting [cdrive], I am getting the following error:

admx::nkapoor> rsync -v guest at testor::cdrive/Temp/pix.log .

@ERROR: chdir failed
read error: Connection reset by peer

Is there a log file that I could use to see what exaclty is going on ?
Or a debug level that could be set to see the trail ?

Thanks
Nishi