my rsyncs *do* exit, if I don't use -v

Jessica Koeppel jessica at there.com
Thu Nov 15 14:06:00 EST 2001

If I use -v or -vv, the rsyncs will hang forever (or at least a few
days, I haven't let them run any longer than that so I'm nto sure if they'd
eventually exit on their own or not).

The information on rsync and OS version was sent in my previous email.

For now i'm just going to run without -v, as I need to get this going
and don't have time to get intimately involved with rsync. But if
someone's heard of this before and/or is working on this bug (i assume
it's a bug?), and you need mroe info from me, let me know if there's
anything I can do.
--jessica