transfer interrupted (code20)

Michael P. Carel mikecarel at team5.teamglac.com
Thu Nov 15 12:42:53 EST 2001

I'm using RedHat 6.1 and the latest rsync rpm package. I've adding or
incresing its verbosity by having a triple v :

rsync -acvvv --progress --stats --timeout=0 host::shared  path

It does start downloading the file and succcessfully completed. Any idea why
should i need to put a trple v instead of just a single v?

Regards,

Michael P. Carel
Systems Administrator

TEAM PACIFIC CORPORATION