win2k + >2GB files problem

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Fri Nov 9 03:36:42 EST 2001

There's what's probably your problem.  Writing to a daemon is not well
supported.  Dave, Martin, Wayne, Tridge::: that's still true, isn't it?

Tim Conway
tim.conway at philips.com
303.682.4917
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, n9hmg on AIM
perl -e 'print pack(nnnnnnnnnnnn,
19061,29556,8289,28271,29800,25970,8304,25970,27680,26721,25451,25970),
".\n" '
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

Horvath Andras <Horvath.Andras at fornax.hu>
Sent by: rsync-admin at lists.samba.org