Where to get 2.4.7pre1

Dave Dykstra dwd at bell-labs.com
Thu Nov 1 01:05:09 EST 2001

On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 02:14:53AM -0800, Ian Kettleborough wrote:
> Subject: Re: 2.4.7p1 protocol differences?
> Can you please tell me where I can doenload a copy of rsync 2.4.7???

The pre release tarball is at
    http://rsync.samba.org/ftp/rsync/preview/rsync-2.4.7pre1.tar.bz2
You'll need to have bzcat/bunzip to uncompress it.

Martin or Tridge: please put a pointer to preview releases and/or this
specific release on the download web page.

You can also get the absolute latest out of CVS by following the
instructions at
    http://www.samba.org/samba/cvs.html

but using the package name "rsync" instead of "samba".

- Dave Dykstra