(fwd) Re: rsync and named-xfer

Craig Sanders cas at taz.net.au
Fri Jul 27 11:05:07 EST 2001

i'm posting this to the bind-users and rsync mailing lists in order to
get this archived for the next person who needs to do this :)

comments and suggestions are welcome, but please cc: to me because i'm
not subscribed to either list.

craig

----- Forwarded message from Craig Sanders <cas at taz.net.au> -----