Query for rsync

India india at infotronic.net
Fri Dec 28 20:08:46 EST 2001

Hi,
    I have configure rsync 2.4.6-2 on redhat 7.1 but i am facing a problem while synchronizing big directory tree between two linux system over the network. Even if i mount any volume either through (nfs or ncp or samba) this sync commands stops after copying few directorys. I have tried 2.5.0 version but that too shows  a message saying bits overflow and it shows that it is copying file but after completion of copying only directory structure is created with no file in it.

Please suggest me a way to make of sync of a big file server either through rsync or through any other package.

Thanks
HONEY