rsync doesn't accept commands

Tim Shubitz tshubitz at cyclesoftware.com
Thu Dec 20 02:22:08 EST 2001

Tim and the list,
   Your suggestion of trying "rsync --version" also does not work. As you said, it's just plain not parsing. In any case, I updated the version I'm running and all appears to be working well. Why the previous version just wouldn't accept commands might remain a mystery forever. Thanks for all the suggestions and help, folks. Have a wonderful day.

Tim