move rsync development tree to BitKeeper?

Jos Backus josb at cncdsl.com
Fri Dec 7 10:14:16 EST 2001

On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 05:36:55PM -0500, Mark Eichin wrote:
> GNU Subversions is apparently now self-hosting (and is actually free,
> instead of arguably free :-) If you're looking at perforce or
> bitkeeper, though, also look at Accurev 3.0 (which is
> free-for-free-software, in java, *fast* and has a better consistency
> model...)

Heh, I mentioned Subversion to Martin as well :)

While AccuRev is nice indeed (I think it's nicer than Perforce), I wonder if
their diff command can output unified diff's. Last time I checked it could
not, but maybe things have changed since.

--
Jos Backus                 _/  _/_/_/        Santa Clara, CA