move rsync development tree to BitKeeper?

Keating, Tim TKeating at origin.ea.com
Fri Dec 7 04:01:08 EST 2001

If you're serious about not using CVS (and I've used it, I understand why
you might be :), may I suggest Perforce? It's a commercial product but it is
free for use on open-source projects. The only complication would be you'd
need to find a server to host it. I can say definitively that it ROCKS.

TK