io timeout

Eric Whiting ewhiting at amis.com
Thu Aug 30 00:22:09 EST 2001

I've had this same problem with 2.4.7pre1. I thought it was due to
problems with the link, but perhaps we have a rsync issue here. These
connections  timeout on 100M files -- but the link is quite slow.

Here are the errors from my last night rsync to a large group of hosts.

ic_craft/penking1.errors:io timeout after 6000 seconds - exiting
ic_craft/penking1.errors:rsync error: timeout in data send/receive (code
30) at io.c(68)
silvaco/penharte.errors:io timeout after 6000 seconds - exiting
silvaco/penharte.errors:rsync error: timeout in data send/receive (code
30) at io.c(68)
silvaco/penking1.errors:io timeout after 6001 seconds - exiting
silvaco/penking1.errors:rsync error: timeout in data send/receive (code
30) at io.c(68)
silvaco/penktgp.errors:io timeout after 6000 seconds - exiting
silvaco/penktgp.errors:rsync error: timeout in data send/receive (code
30) at io.c(68)
synopsys/penking1.errors:io timeout after 6000 seconds - exiting
synopsys/penking1.errors:rsync error: timeout in data send/receive (code
30) at io.c(68)