rsync to tape

Sudarshan Ramaswamy sudar at synopsys.COM
Wed Aug 8 10:47:28 EST 2001

Hi

I could do that anyways.  I  am interested in this option  for the following

1) When I run rsync in cron. It copies the data to a directory. If it can
copy the difference of files regularly to a tape
I could use the disk space on my machine for something else.

Thanks
Sudarshan