CVS update: rsync
wayned at samba.org
Sun Sep 9 07:53:05 GMT 2007
Date: Sun Sep 9 07:53:05 2007
Update of /data/cvs/rsync
In directory dp.samba.org:/tmp/cvs-serv1215
- Made start_socket_client() and start_inband_exchange() take a variable
number of remote args.
- We now exchange a "VERSION.SUBVERSION" value in the initial @RSYNCD
message. This is backward compatible with pre-protocol 30 rsyncs,
and fixes a problem where rsync daemons weren't checking if they were
speaking a compatible pre-release protocol.
- Moved the protocol-handling code (which was in two places) into a new
- Protocol 30 now sends/receives the daemon args using NULLs as a separator
rather than a newline.
- Moved the arg-reading code into a new function in io.c: read_args().
clientserver.c 1.202 => 1.203
More information about the rsync-cvs