CVS update: rsync/lib
wayned at samba.org
Tue May 29 00:52:10 GMT 2007
Date: Tue May 29 00:52:09 2007
Update of /data/cvs/rsync/lib
In directory dp.samba.org:/tmp/cvs-serv26090/lib
- Fixed a bug where a pool_free() on the most-recently allocated pool
item was trying to make that memory available to the pool, but it
failed to adjust the right variable.
- Fixed a bug in pool_free() where the return of the entire live
extent back to unallocated status did not obey POOL_CLEAR.
- Use the new() and new_array() functions instead of malloc().
- Changed the sqew variable to skew.
- Some other minor formatting tweaks.
pool_alloc.c 1.12 => 1.13
More information about the rsync-cvs