CVS update: rsync
wayned at samba.org
Tue May 22 05:50:47 GMT 2007
Date: Tue May 22 05:50:47 2007
Update of /data/cvs/rsync
In directory dp.samba.org:/tmp/cvs-serv20422
- Changed the dir_flist code on the sending side to derive its sorted
data from the sorted parent flist. This ensures that any entries
marked with FLAG_DUPLICATE are in the same order in the dir_flist
(where the flags get checked) as they are in the parent flist
(where the flags get set).
- Made the flist_expand() function static.
- Added a growth count arg to flist_expand().
- Made make_file() set a pool variable instead of tweaking flist.
- Improved the error message when a dir-number is out of bounds.
flist.c 1.415 => 1.416
More information about the rsync-cvs