CVS update: rsync
wayned at samba.org
Fri Nov 10 05:06:56 GMT 2006
Date: Fri Nov 10 05:06:56 2006
Update of /data/cvs/rsync
In directory dp.samba.org:/tmp/cvs-serv27385
- Improved try_dests_non() so that it works with all non-regular
files (including dirs).
- Changed the directory-creating code to call try_dests_non() when a
--*-dest option is used.
- Revamped the device/special-files code to have the same logic as
the symlink code, making it both simpler and more correct.
- All the above makes us output changes for all items consistently
when a --*-dest option is used.
- Fixed an output bug in try_dests_reg() and try_dests_non() when
-ii is enabled (we use to fail to output unchanged files).
generator.c 1.291 => 1.292
More information about the rsync-cvs