CVS update: rsync/support
wayned at samba.org
Thu Jun 16 19:30:53 GMT 2005
Date: Thu Jun 16 19:30:53 2005
Update of /data/cvs/rsync/support
In directory dp.samba.org:/tmp/cvs-serv2429
- Made it easy to configure the path of the rsync executable.
- Fully parse all legal options that might come from a stock rsync and
validate/restrict any option's args (previously we rejected options
- Made it easy to disable specific options.
- Properly handle a multi-arg copy's multiple args.
- Make sure that the restricted dir actually exists and we can chdir
- Just reject any dangerous args that have .. in them instead of trying
to munge them.
- We don't treat single-or double-quotes specially, just backslash-
- Turn on strict mode.
- Use the array-arg version of exec() so that we don't spawn a shell.
- Use File::Glob to glob wildcards in args.
- Tweaked the log-file format so that it logs the modified command
without any "OK" suffix.
rrsync 1.4 => 1.5
More information about the rsync-cvs