CVS update: rsync
wayned at samba.org
Thu May 6 21:26:46 GMT 2004
Date: Thu May 6 21:26:46 2004
Update of /data/cvs/rsync
In directory dp.samba.org:/tmp/cvs-serv1652
- Updated the comments for open_socket_in().
- Changed open_socket_in() to return an array of ints with a trailing -1
value to indicate the end of the list.
- Use the out_of_memory() routine to complain about no memory.
- Undid the recent IPV6_V6ONLY change, as I think it would prevent the
use of IPv6 sockets on some older systems.
- If we get an EADDRINUSE error and this is not the first socket in the
list, suggest that the user try --ipv4 or --ipv6.
- When forking, the child now closes all the open bound sockets, not just
one of them (I'm not talking about the fd from accept(), obviously).
socket.c 1.97 => 1.98
More information about the rsync-cvs