CVS update: rsync/patches
wayned at samba.org
Mon Aug 9 03:35:36 GMT 2004
Date: Mon Aug 9 03:35:35 2004
Update of /data/cvs/rsync/patches
In directory dp.samba.org:/tmp/cvs-serv31572
- Changed the way that daemon excludes get anchored to the module dir
to use the new "dirbuf" (setting it through a new accessor function)
and a new XFLG_ABS_PATH flag.
- Made anchored rules read in from a per-dir merge file relative to
the merge file's directory. This makes it possible to set each rule
to either be "inherited" or not based on if it is anchored.
- Got rid of the -i (inherited) option for merge files.
- Set a MATCHFLG_FINISH_SETUP flag on each per-dir merge file instead
of using a high-water "initialized_mergelist_cnt" index.
- Make sure that any merge file that starts with a dash does not get
its name interpreted as an option when sent over the socket.
merge-exclude-file.diff 1.32 => 1.33
More information about the rsync-cvs